Saucony Women's Ride ISO
CALL TO ORDER (305) 595-7867
Women's Ride ISO
SHOES AVAILABLE IN EVERY SIZE LISTED. CALL TO ORDER WHILE WE STOCK OUR ONLINE STORE.
Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these, with the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream. The newly added ISOFIT lacing system adapts to different foot shapes to provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUNTM layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and return energy.
- Successor to the Ride 10
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.