OAKLEY M2 FRAME XL PRIZM ROAD
M2™ Frame XL PRIZM™ Road
The XL lens shape takes performance even further with an enhanced vertical dimension. Even when your head is subtly tilted downward, things that matter will still be in your field of view. That makes it a great choice for activities like cycling. The slightly taller design also enhances performance in sports and activities where things above need careful attention.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.