Go Run No Tie Elastic Shoelaces
GO RUN SPORTS
No Tie Elastic Shoelaces
Tired of having to stop your exercise to tie your shoelaces? No matter how many knots, or how tight you make them, they still come loose? Try our No Tie Elastic Shoelaces!
Replace your current shoelaces with our Elastic Shoelaces, fit them properly, cut them at the desired length, and clip them on. That's it!
Lock your shoelaces into place and they'll stay there until you unclip them!
Installation is easy:
- Lace up your shoes. Press lock and individually thread each lace through lock opening.
- Use scissors to cut the laces 2-3 inches below the lack, even with the shoelace arch.
- Insert laces into the clip channels. Then firmly press to close it until it CLICKS
- Built for hardcore athletes
- Water-resistant protection
- Fits virtually any shoe
- Saves valuable time
- Easy to use Design