BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 16 WOMEN'S
$ 74.00 $ 120.00
The best-selling Adrenaline GTS women’s running shoe is renowned for its dependable support and ample cushioning, making it the reliable choice for runners looking for an unbelievably smooth and balanced ride.
Treat yourself to the adaptive cushioning of the BioMoGo DNA midsole that responds to every step and the full-length segmented crash pad that gives you ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transitions. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides support while the moisture-management upper keep you dry and cool on the run.
- New, deeper V-Groove folds inward to absorb and disperse impact.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transitions
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cool and dry
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel, creating a more secure and customizable fit
WHAT IS IT?
Brooks DNA is an innovative and uniquely adaptive cushioning system. By adapting to your specific weight, pace, gait and running surface, DNA offers customized cushioning and adds a spring to your step.
Traditional cushioning takes a one-size-fits-all approach, but we know that each runner is different. Brooks DNA was developed to continuously tailor the level of cushioning to your specific needs – even as they change during the run.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Brooks DNA is made up of a highly viscous non-Newtonian material or more simply put, a material that adapts to the specific force you apply to it. Part of the brilliance is that this compound was engineered to perform at the molecular level (picture millions of resilient 'nanosprings').
If you looked at Brooks DNA through a microscope, you'd see that it's made up of individual molecules connected in strands. These strands (which form chains) react to the amount of force placed on the foot, dispersing pressure and providing resiliency. Bottom line of this physics lesson: You get tailored cushioning that reacts to your specific weight, pace, gait, movement and running environment – "made-for-me" cushioning vs. "one size fits all."
And, as with all good technology, we’ve taken it a step further (two steps actually):
- BioMoGo DNA is DNA technology blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole includes an organic, non-toxic additive that biodegrades the midsole 50 times faster than traditional EVA when it comes into contact with anaerobic landfill microbes (otherwise known as active, enclosed landfills).
- 30% more cushioning than standard midsole materials (gel or EVA)
- Twice as much energy return for more pep in your step
- Great performance no matter your weight or running pace
- Smoother transition from heel to toe
WHAT IS IT?
Shaped like a caterpillar, the Segmented Crash Pad is a midsole made up of independent, yet fully integrated shock absorbers. As your foot strikes the ground, the segments work together to customize your individual lay down to provide the right amount of cushion and seamless heel-to-toe transition for you – making the most of all that effort you put into each stride.
- SHOE CATEGORY:Cushion Me
- ARCH:Flat, Medium
- PLATFORM:Universal Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- WEIGHT:9.2 oz
- MIDSOLE DROP:12mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Support